Monday, November 1, 2010

Task #1 : Learn to play the piano



OK, so while the list is still far from completion, I'm not getting any younger so I thought I better get started on some of the tasks!
Although it won't be easy, I think this particular task is probably the most realistically possible to complete at this moment in time!

Having already grasped the basics of learning guitar, I figure it can't be too hard to transfer this very limited musical knowledge to piano... can it? We'll find out I suppose!

There are a few minor obstacles on the road to completing this task, (not owning a piano being a key one!) but the video in the link below has inspired me! I'll let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

  1. Ha bo burnham ledge!! hows the pino coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a hero, I love that video! ''Arpeggio''.... Not so good to be honest, but I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete